@ Events | Quanta '11
Have you got the idea for a change in an existing technique? Do you think your idea will receive approbation as an emerging technology on the field of materials, metallurgy, manufacturing, or nanotechnology? Why wait, submit your paper that is pertinent to the fields and get all approval for your assiduous efforts.
Papers with practical work will have more weightage than review papers.
Mail your abstracts to email@example.com
New Materials - Nano Materials, Composite Materials, Bio materials.
New Trends in Material Processing tehniques and Surface Engineering.
Recent developments in Energy efficient materials and Recycling.
Rules & Regulation1. Abstracts may not be more than one page length (A4 size).
-Font: Times New Roman
-Size: 11 pt
-Line Spacing: 1.5
-Margin: 2.54 cm on four sides (Normal Layout)
2. Team can have maximum of 2 participants.
3. A team can have participants from different engineering disciplines.
4. 3 hard copies of your full length paper should be submitted during presentation.
5. The teams will get 7 minutes to present their paper.
6. It will be followed by a question and answer session.
7. The participants will have to present their paper in Microsoft PowerPoint 2003 compatible format.
8. Decision of the judges is final.
9. Violation of any rule can result in rejection of paper.
10. Selection of papers by the organisers is binding and final. All the best to you.
Kavitha - 9787938907
Mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org